To maintain your home, we have selected the best raw materials in order to obtain products that are durable, efficient, but always with a certain elegance. The Collection in raw beech wood is timeless and uncluttered, faithful in every way to the spirit that governed the utensils used at the beginning of the 20th century.
This beech wood broom will quickly become an essential. Thanks to its fiber mix, it is suitable for rough floors, sweeping and cleaning will become a real pleasure. And for those who like to display beautiful objects, this broom will no longer be to hide.
- Raw beech wood from French sustainably managed forests
- Natural and synthetic black horsehair fibers
- Aluminum socket
- Made in France
Width : 43 cm
To make your broom last over time, we advise you to clean it from time to time. Follow these 5 steps:
1. Dip the bristles of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the broom dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the bristles
And be careful not to leave your broom outside, it could damage the wood over time!