Discover the crumb catcher in a design box created by Andrée Jardin and the Nantes designers Mr & Mrs Clynk. In your kitchen, on the work surface, always at hand, it will be efficient to collect the crumbs near the toaster or the flour after the pastry workshop!
We all want to do our best to take care of the environment and make a lasting difference. That's why we offer this Collection with a blend of 100% natural fibers combining horsehair with a plant fiber, tampico.
- Varnished beech wood from French sustainably managed forests
- Vegetable fibers and natural horsehair
- Powder coated steel
- Made in France
15 cm x 12.5 cm x 2.5 cm
To make your table crumb collector last, we advise you to clean it from time to time. Follow these 5 steps:
1. Dip the bristles of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water,
3. 3. Shake off the remaining water after washing,
4. Let the dusters dry at room temperature,
5. Finish by combing the hair.
The sheet is cleaned with a little soapy water and a sponge, then rinse under water.